The FESPA Global Summit is organised for you by FESPA and heavily subsidised under FESPA’s profit for purpose reinvestment programme – giving printers access to the latest information to lead their businesses to success.
When and where?
Starts: 10.00 on 22nd February 2017
Ends: 14.00 on 23rd February 2017
Grand Elysée Hamburg
Rothenbaumchaussee 10, 20148 Hamburg, Germany
Nearest airport: Hamburg
Terms and Conditions
1. This place at the FESPA Global Summit is non-transferable
2. There are limited delegate spaces available for this offer. Applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis
3. Confirmation includes: x1 night accommodation at the 5* Grand Elysee Hamburg for the 21st of February 2017, complimentary delegate pass and all programmed meals and activities including networking drinks and Gala Dinner. Travel is not included.
4. All extras must be covered by the delegate.
5. Travel insurance must be organised by the delegate, it is not covered by FESPA.
6. VISA applications and vaccinations (when applicable) must be organised by the delegate
7. The delegate must attend all conference activities from 21st - 22nd February.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY: Should a delegate need to cancel their participation at the FESPA Global Summit due to unavoidable circumstances, approval must be given by FESPA. In all other cases, delegates will be charged up to €1000.00 towards the costs FESPA has incurred in booking your place.
9. The FESPA Global Summit is designed for printers. Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate manufacturers at this event.
10. Note: The FESPA Global summit will be presented in English only
Our shareholders are the industry. FESPA has invested millions of Euros into the global printing community over the last 7 years, supporting the growth of the market.
FESPA’s successful worldwide events generate profits that we reinvest for the immediate benefit of the global FESPA community of printers.
There are no individual shareholders reaping the financial benefits of our success. Our ‘shareholders’ are the print service providers who attend FESPA events and who come to us and our member associations to access industry knowledge, education, inspiration and best practice.
Our purpose is to help the FESPA community succeed, by anticipating challenges and embracing opportunities. This remarkable ‘profit for purpose’ philosophy has seen FESPA reinvest over four million Euros in the last seven years to support printers.
Some of this reinvestment has been directly through FESPA, in the form of educational publications such as FESPA Sensations and the Planet Friendly Printing Guide, and through the creation of valuable community platforms such as the FESPA Wide Network. Some of our reinvestment funds are channelled into developing cross–border market intelligence through initiatives such as the Worldwide Survey, the regular FESPA Economy Survey and the recent Print Evolution Study.
Some of the money is used to enable FESPA to deliver world-class educational content at our global events at no charge to visitors. We are also developing a growing programme of regional thought-leadership Summits, and knowledge-sharing events such as conferences, congresses and seminars.
Recognising the importance of the web as a research tool for our global community, we are also investing constantly to ensure that information is available online at www.fespa.com, and to make this an indispensable source of information for printers.
Finally – and most importantly - any one of our 37 national associations can apply to FESPA to request support for a local initiative through the reinvestment fund, so ‘profit for purpose’ can be seen in action in every country in our global network.
When you exhibit at a FESPA show, sponsor a feature or attend a FESPA event anywhere in the world, you are helping FESPA with the important mission of developing and sustaining a community of printers who are educated, informed and well equipped for a positive and profitable future.